Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

এইচএসসি ইংরেজি ২য় পত্র প্রস্তুতি

এইচএসসি ইংরেজি ২য় পত্র প্রস্তুতি


এইচএসসি ইংরেজি ২য় পত্র প্রস্তুতি


Narration/Speech

Set- 1

"Have you seen your mother, Jerry?" "I see her every summer. She sends for me." I wanted to cry out. "Why are you not with her? How can she let you go away again?" He said, "She comes up here from Manville whenever she can. She does not have a job now." 


Answer: The writer asked Jerry if he had seen his mother, Jerry replied that he saw her every summer and added that she sent for him. The writer wanted to cry out and asked why he was not with her and how she could let him go away again. Jerry again replied that she went up there from Manville whenever she could. He also told that she did not have a job then.

 

Set-2

"Where are you from?" said the teacher. "I am from Nepal," said the student. “How did you find Dhaka when you first arrived?" said the teacher. “Well, I like it. I think the city is very beautiful," said the student. 


Answer: The teacher asked the student where he was from the student replied that he was from Nepal. The teacher again asked him how he had found Dhaka when he had first arrived. The student told that he liked it very much and he thought that the city was very beautiful.

 

Set-3

"I came here yesterday from my village," he said. “Why did you come?" I asked. “My mother sent me to you with this letter." "How is your mother? I have not seen her for a long time. I hope she is quite well." 


Answer: He said to me that he had gone there the previous day from his village. I asked him why he had gone. He replied that his mother had sent him to me with that letter I asked him how his mother was and told him that I had not seen her for a long time and I hoped that she was quite well.


Set-4

Once I asked a little girl, "What's your mother's name?" She replied cleverly, "I know my mother's name but I won't tell you that." I said, “What a clever girl you are! May you prosper in life." 


Answer: Once I asked a little girl what her mother's name was. She replied cleverly that she knew her mother's name but she would not tell me that I exclaimed with wonder that she was a very clever girl. I wished that she might prosper in life.

 

Set- 5

Once I said to a sweet girl, “What's your mother's name?" She replied cleverly, "I know my mother's name but I won't tell you that." I said, "What a clever girl you are!" "I don't tell my mother's name to anybody whom I don't know", she spoke with an air of confidence.


Answer: Once I asked a sweet girl what her mother's name was. She replied cleverly that she knew her mother's name but she would not tell me that I exclaimed with wonder that she was a very clever girl. She spoke with an air of confidence that she didn't tell her mother's name to anybody whom she didn't know

 

Set-6

"Where did you go yesterday?" said Lipi. "I went to Chittagong to see my mother," said Mina. “She has been suffering from high blood pressure." "Is she sound now?" said Lipi." "No," said Mina. 


Answer: Lipi asked Mina where she had gone the previous day. Mina replied that she had gone to Chittagong to see her mother. She added that she (her mother) had been suffering from high blood pressure. Lipi asked Mina if she was sound then. Mina replied in the negative.

 

 

অন্যের পড়ার ক্ষতি করবেন না। বিশেষত পরীক্ষার আগে উত্তেজনামূলক ও বিভ্রান্তিকর তথ্য দিয়ে সহপাঠীদের মধ্যে সংশয় সৃষ্টি করবেন না।

 

 

হাসান মঞ্জুর হিলালী

প্রভাষক (ইংরেজি)

মতিঝিল মডেল স্কুল অ্যান্ড কলেজ, ঢাকা




অর্ধ-বার্ষিক পরীক্ষার বাংলা ১ম পত্র প্রস্তুতি 2022


অর্ধ-বার্ষিক পরীক্ষার বাংলা প্রথম পত্র প্রস্তুতি 2022


এইচএসসি পরীক্ষায় ইংরেজি ২য় পত্র প্রস্তুতি 2022


৯ম ও ১০ম শ্রেণির পরীক্ষায় বাংলা ২য় পত্র প্রস্তুতি 2022


অষ্টম শ্রেণির পরীক্ষায় বাংলা প্রস্তুতি 2022


৯ম ও ১০ম শ্রেণির পরীক্ষায় পদার্থবিজ্ঞান প্রস্তুতি 2022


এসএসসি ২০২২ পদার্থবিজ্ঞান প্রস্তুতি 2022


অষ্টম শ্রেণির বাংলাদেশ ও বিশ্বপরিচয় প্রস্তুতি 2022


অষ্টম শ্রেণির বাংলা প্রস্তুতি 2022

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

0 মন্তব্যসমূহ